Drupal CMS offers numerous modules and extensions to support to up a powerful e-commerce store. The top drupal e-commerce modules are listed below:
Ubercart is an exciting open source e-commerce shopping cart that fully integrates your online store with
- Configurable product catalog includes catalog pages and a block to display product categories.
- Flexible product creation system with product classes.
- Multiple product image support out of the box.
- Flexible product attributes system.
- Basic product stock level tracking and notification.
- Product features to add file downloads, role promotions, and more to products.
- Single page checkout.
- Automatic account generation (anonymous checkout).
- Customer and administrator checkout notifications.
- Simple order processing (with workflow for automated order processing).
- Simple order creation and editing.
- Integrated payment system that acts as a bridge between acceptable payment methods (check, credit card, purchase order, etc.) and payment gateways (CyberSource, Authorize.net, PayPal, etc.).
- Shipping quotes and fulfillment, including integration with UPS, FedEx, USPS.
- Sales, product, and customer reports.
- Drupal Commerce
Drupal Commerce is that the module that creates the e-commerce development task easy with simple coding. The key features that it offers include:
- Create product types with custom attributes
- Dynamic product displays
- Order management, line item
- Payment method API, allowing many different payment gateways
- Tax calculation / VAT support
- Discount pricing rules
- Deep integration with systems like D7’s Fields, Views, Rules and Entity API.
- Currency Exchange
This module provides your web site with currency conversion, currency data & information and amount/price display functionality.
Pay is a Drupal module aimed to supply a secured payment processing system. The module provides a payment form that is used for making the transaction. The payment back ends supported by the module are mentioned below:
- Payflow Pro
AdSense, as the name says most of it, the module helps in displaying ads on Google. It works in coordination with the Google Adsense. The module sends ads to Google and once approved, posts them on the respective search engine. Further, any change in the Google script can be handled by simply upgrading the module.
Invoice is a Drupal extension that takes care of records maintenance. With the help of the Pathauto module it automatically generates the titles. Depending on the user specification, the invoice can be displayed in PDF or HTML format. Taking the user friendly feature from Drupal, the extension also gives a choice to select different templates as per different purpose or web site.
- Amazon Store
This extension of Drupal helps in obtaining related to Amazon.com without any problem. Thereafter, products may be sold directly through Amazon. Further, the extension implements Amazon Associates web Service.
- UC Upsell
The UC Upsell module works with Ubercart and displays related products to the user. The basic task of this module is to display various products (the more likely of the same category) to be displayed together. Thus, when a user clicks on a particular product, the module automatically displays the related products. This is one of the most effective sales tactics.